iphone mms release date | iphone 3g mms | iphone 3g mms update

0 comments
iphone mms release date, iphone 3g mms, iphone mms, iphone 3g mms update, iphone update 
iphone mms release date, iphone 3g mms, iphone mms, iphone 3g mms update, iphone update

AT&T iPhone users will be able to send pictures and videos to their friends. Yes, they can send pictures and videos now because of the new OS 3.0 update now to 3.1. It is big help to the iPhone users they experience the true power of mms.

But I have a question in my mind. Why iPhone, one of the most expensive phone why cant send mms? Back to 2003 Before my phone is only Nokia 3510i but I can send mms not only send but I can send unlimited. I can send MMS even my balance is zero. I know im not the only person can do that time. We have tricks to activate that unlimited MMS even the balance is zero i kow untill now its working I have one sim card and it is unlimited but it was lost together with my phone. If you dont belive me try to search in google UMMS WORLD.

Back to iphone 3g mms update the iPhone users must upgrade thier OS to 3.1 so that you can send MMS using your iPhone mobile specially to AT&T users
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment